Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Internet Blackout and #TeamBlackness




Tomorrow is a day of Internet Black outs in order to spread awareness, action, and anger over SOPA and PIPA. I know I want you aware, acting, and angry over it. Essentially these pieces of legislation are like the Lupus of the Internet - damaging or destroying the body of the Web in an effort to over zealously protect IP ownership. You can, and should, since you are consuming content on the Web, find out more and sign the petition.

Today I worked on a small project, a simple web page for #TeamBlackness. You can see it in the side bar over there ->, and I think you should.


So poor timing on the relaunch/'net black out. See you Thursday, if all goes according to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get to your comment as soon as possible! Moderation is to guard against some of the vile things that happen on this series of tubes...