What I want to know is this: what do you want? I have never actually asked you, the people I am actually reaching, what you would like to know about me and my situations. So take a moment and write a comment (they are moderated for your sanity and mine, but yours should show up pretty quick) and let me know.
Here is a list of some of the things on my mind that I am currently scribbling about. Some may even live to see the light of
- Gaming while disabled (and female, and lots of things!)
- Playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Wheelchair modification or maybe even building from scratch.
- Poly families and Newt Gingrich.
- Engery drink reviews! I really dig energy drinks.
- Internalized ableism (thank you, Marcus!).
- Plan B.
- The a very brief history of abuse by the medical community of the marginalized and how it continues today.
- Some of my fandoms and how even some of my favorites treat disabled folks, you know, me, very badly.
- Cripdrag and why it is a bad thing.
- Occasionally I will ask you for advice or opinions.
- I want to write about being aviodant. If you know what that is you know that it is a kind of funny contradiction...
- Parenting while all of this is happening.
- Considering Buddhism.
* Yes, this means I know when people in front of me lie to me. Every time. I do not always same some thing, and if I cannot prove it to doubters, I may even have to still go along with your lie... for a while. But never, ever doubt: I know. Hell, maybe I could write or do videos about that...