Saturday, July 24, 2010

Great Link!

Second Shift for the Sick is a blog post I read tonight, and just wanted to jump up and down yelling, "This! This! THIS!" You know, without all the actual jumping or yelling.

The post is a great description of just how tiring it is to be chronically ill. How tough it is just to get up and be on some days.

I am so tired of worrying if I am making other people uncomfortable just because I am sick. Some days I understand that I remind other people of their frailty, their mortality. Other days I just want to tell them to eat it.

I will write more tomorrow. I think I am starting to get a feel for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get to your comment as soon as possible! Moderation is to guard against some of the vile things that happen on this series of tubes...