Sunday, July 25, 2010

Links and Advice

Here is the inevitable post where I ask for good links to visit. I will be going through the ones I have this week, and will post what I have that will be a good resource here. However, I do not lay claim to knowing the whole internet, and would be grateful for some suggestions for the blogroll.

Asking about this reminded me that I am a big ol' newbie at this medical/disability/able-ism blog thing, so if you have any pearls of wisdom, I would welcome them. Anything you have found invaluable, or wish you knew when you were starting out, or go-to ideas. Policy ideas you use/have used for similar sites would be great, as I have the barest outline of such so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get to your comment as soon as possible! Moderation is to guard against some of the vile things that happen on this series of tubes...