Tuesday, November 27, 2018

BadCripple Makes Policy Changes

As I began writing again, Gentle Reader, I realized that I need to make some changes. So I thought that I would enumerate them to you.

Two doggos on a couch.

  • I read a lot, and then I have opinions on that reading. Or I have experiences and opinions about those experiences.  I now realize that a big hang up for me was making sure that I sourced the fuck out of my writing in order to justify those writings about those opinions. I will still source, but this is a blog and if I need to be more casual about LMGtfY to get myself in front of the blank page, then so be it.
  • I am taking more pictures and actually pursing photography in a slightly more than casual way. And you lot like pictures. So I will keep posting pics with articles as a way of pursing that interest and giving you something besides awfulness with the things I am thinking about at that moment.
  • Pass it along: I had a huge list of places I was posting my new links to and that got intimidating and otherwise bothersome. So now I will post to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pintrest. So if you dig it, share it. This is an not a money making effort.
  • I am still the tyrant of this little space, in as much as Blogger, Google, and Alphabet allow. I endeavor to be a gracious hostess, but do not fuck around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get to your comment as soon as possible! Moderation is to guard against some of the vile things that happen on this series of tubes...