Monday, November 5, 2012

Planned Parenthood of Indiana

Planned Parenthood of Indiana does awesome things. When I was much younger, I had a cancer scare, and I had no other way to find out what was going on except through the low cost services of PPI. Fortunately, I had nothing to worry about in the end.

I have already been teaching my daughters about Planned Parenthood, safer sex, and both societal attitudes about sex and (versus) real life sex. I am glad I started early, as soon as they started asking, because even then it is a raging battle to make sure that they value themselves both as human beings in general and as free sexual agents. (No, I do not say it like that, but you get it, and they are starting to get it.)

Recently, PP has been working on political awareness, because a lot of politicians seem to want a government small enough to fit into every vagina in the land. The #YesWePlan effort is great, and here is my pic:




Here are some places you can find Planned Parenthood:
Facebook
Twitter
Web
Planned Parenthood Action Center

Because there is some awful up there in the links, I offer a relevant palate cleanser:




And I say:

GO VOTE NOVEMBER 6TH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get to your comment as soon as possible! Moderation is to guard against some of the vile things that happen on this series of tubes...