Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Update

I know things have been quiet here for about a week or so, and I want you to rest assured that I have not forgotten Patient C! Here are some things I am currently doing for the blog:

  • Scouring the web for resources on dis/ableism, feminism, ageism, homophobia, transphobia, and other social justice interests, with a focus on intersection, 
  • Coming up with a good method of archiving this blog, so in case of server disaster all is not lost,
  • Working on a post about pain -- I think it may end up as several posts on things like the pain scale, the USian attitudes about pain and pain management, etc... and
  • Making a list of what needs to be in a medical information binder.
I have another handful of ideas that are not developed enough (yet) to list.

Thank you for stopping by! Please keep doing so, or look for me to announce the next update via Facebook, Twitter, and GoogleBuzz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get to your comment as soon as possible! Moderation is to guard against some of the vile things that happen on this series of tubes...