Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Few Days Away, Suggestions

Hello, thanks for stopping by!

I wanted to let you know that I am going out of town for a few days, to visit a friend that is out-of-state, in the hospital and is going to have surgery. She is a great gal, a terrific friend, and I have high hopes for this procedure. I will leave tomorrow, be back this weekend, and should have a new post up before the weekend is over.

I have a few posts half written, but I do not think I will get to them until I get back. My next piece may very well be on ER/hospital etiquette.

I have not taken a solo road trip since I have been sick, so this will be an adventure on a number of levels. I may write that up, as there are singular concerns for the disabled/chronically ill while traveling. 


So while I am gone, I ask you to take a moment, think about what you would like to see me address here, and post a comment about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get to your comment as soon as possible! Moderation is to guard against some of the vile things that happen on this series of tubes...