Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Welcome Back

Hallo, welcome back! Things have been busy lately, and I have neglected my charge here. For that, I apologize. Good news for the blog: I am back in semi-professional patient mode, and that has given me quite a lot of material.

I never stopped writing, but I caught a vicious case of the Little Hater:


I am sure you know what I mean. So I have virtual reams of stuff written, almost none of it fit for public consumption, I thought. Turns out, a lot of it is all right, and if it is still relevant in any way I am going to share it with you.

The political landscape is malicious and confusing. I am more likely to talk about issues than politicians, except in the case of the special folks we have running out here in Indiana: Mike Pence and Richard Moudock.

Strap in! Around these parts, it is about to get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will get to your comment as soon as possible! Moderation is to guard against some of the vile things that happen on this series of tubes...