Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (HAWMC), Day 1

HAWMC Day 1:
Health Acrostic Write an acrostic for your condition or the word HEALTH.


Living
Under
Perpetually
Unsatisfying
Situations

Okay, yeah, that works - particularly the aspect of never being able to dependably make plans.

This writing challenge is held by the WEGO Health Portal, and I see it as a really good idea.

I am going to keep up on the HAWMC, as I think it is a great idea, and may help me to find some direction for my writing. I am, of course, getting into it late in the game. I will tackle the topics as I can to catch up. If that is not possible, or I get really sick or something, I will still do them as I can.

3 comments:

I will get to your comment as soon as possible! Moderation is to guard against some of the vile things that happen on this series of tubes...